Indo-German Conference on Computational Mathematics (IGCM) will be held at Department of Computational and Data Sciences, Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore, India, during Dec 2 – 4, 2019.
The purpose of this Indo-German conference is to provide an interdisciplinary platform for researchers around the world to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and challenges in the frontier areas of computational mathematics. IGCM aims to foster interactions among High Performance Computing (HPC) research community and to provide platform to present and discuss challenges in Exascale computing.
The conference topics include but not limited to numerical analysis of partial differential equations (PDEs) & stochastic PDEs, efficient and robust numerical schemes for solving complex problems, optimal control and inverse problems, scalable parallel algorithms, hybrid MPI-OpenMP algorithms with GPU computing.
Call for Abstracts
Interested researchers are encouraged to submit two-page (max) abstract for oral or poster presentation. Only accepted abstracts will be considered for presentation.
The topics include:
- Numerics of PDEs
- PDE constrained optimization
- Inverse problems
- Uncertainty quantification
- Fluid/solid mechanics
- Healthcare/biomedical applications
- Multi physics problems
- High performance computing
- Data-driven science
- Hybrid parallel algorithms
- Please prepare you abstract using the latex template.
- Submit your abstract incl. PDF file at the EasyChair portal.
The registration fees are as follows:
- Registration Fee: Rs. 3000
- Late Registration: Rs. 5000
- Last date for abstract submission: Sep 15
- Intimation of accepted abstracts: Oct 10
- Last date for early registration: Oct 15
For any queries, contact
CDS, IISc Bangalore