The Fifth Indian Control Conference will take place at IIT Delhi, during 9-11 January, 2019. The conference is organized by IIT Delhi in co-operation with the Control Society.
The Fifth ICC will be a three-day event consisting of Technical sessions, Tutorials and Workshops. The conference has received Technical Co-Sponsorship and Proceedings Acquisition from the IEEE Control Systems Society. The papers presented at the Fifth ICC will be submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore, subject to a quality review upon receipt of the Proceedings.
There will be three plenary speakers at the conference:
- Prof. Andrew Alleyne, UIUC, USA
- Prof. Subhasis Chaudhuri, IIT Bombay, India
- Prof. Mustafa Khammash, ETH Zurich, Switzerland
Call for papers
Paper submissions are welcome in all areas of Control and Systems Theory and/or applications that are of current interest, including, but not limited to, robotics, cyber-physical systems, networked control systems, systems and synthetic biology, smart grids, intelligent transportation and learning systems.
- All papers submitted to the Fifth ICC, whether for review or publication upon acceptance, must be written in English and formatted in the standard two-column format provided on Papercept.
- Papers are limited to six pages.
- All papers be submitted electronically using Papercept
- Papers submitted to the Fifth ICC must be original, not previously published or accepted for publication elsewhere, and they must not be submitted to any other event or publication during the entire review process.
For more guidelines, visit here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Student: Rs. 6,000
- Academics: Rs 14,000
- Others: Rs. 19,000
For online registration and fee payment, please click here.
- Last Date for Submission: May 25
- Notification of Acceptance: Sept 15
- Final submission deadline: Oct 31
- Last Date for Registration: Nov 30
For any queries, contact
- Indian Institute of Technology Delhi
Hauz Khas, New Delhi-110 016, INDIA
Phone: 011 2659 7135