About the Conference
The impact of business and development on our planet and society has assumed center stage, especially since the turn of the new millennium. Political leaders, policy makers, business leaders, academics, researchers and other thought leaders from various walks of society have sought to grapple with the sustainability agenda, in multiple forums.
As extend models of business and development struggle to emerge with big-impact solutions for the seemingly intractable issue, the relevance of alternatives, such as traditional Indian thought leadership and their ability to influence decision in a global arena, take on humungous significance.
Accordingly, this conference seeks to debate and reflect on responsible business and sustainability related imperative that can be grounded wholesome lessons from our past and traditions. Towards this end, this year’s conference focuses on the above theme.
- Information Systems
- Marketing Management
- Finance, Accounting And Control
- Humanities & Liberal Arts In Management
- Strategic Management
- Organizational Behaviour & Human Resources
- Quantitative Methods And Operations Management
- Submission Closes: 31st July 2021
- Intimation of Acceptance: 01st September 2021
- Registration Opens: 01st November 2021
- Registration Closes: To be announced later
- Maximum Page Length: 10 Pages Maximum
- Document Must Include: Title (250 Character Maximum, entered in Title Case)
- Abstract: Maximum 125-words
- Author Name and Affiliation: After the title, name of author, author’s affiliation and institutional address with pin code and email id should be mentioned. In case there are two or more authors, then corresponding author’s name and address details must be clearly specified.
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Font Size:11-Point Font
- Spacing: Double-spaced
- Margins : 1-inch (2.5cm) margin all around
- Document Type: Microsoft Word
Call: 0495 2809237