WinTechCon was first held in 2018 with the intention of providing a forum for women technology leaders from India to present their work in emerging knowledge areas. The conference was attended by 200+ delegates and was a major success. It featured peer-reviewed paper presentations and posters, two keynote talks, two embedded tutorials, technology demonstrations, exhibit booths, and a panel discussion. The entire conference was managed by women leaders from leading industries in the space of semiconductors and electronic systems.
Encouraged by the success of WinTechCon-2018, the second edition of the conference is planned in 2019. WinTechCon-2019 will be organized by IEEE CAS Bangalore Chapter in association with IEEE WiE Council (Bangalore) and IEEE Bangalore Section.
Call for Papers
The conference will deal with design, IP, verification, test, software and systems aspects of the following (and related) areas. Papers and project demos are being sought in each of these areas.
- Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning/Deep Learning, Computer Vision, VR/AR, Data Analytics
- Computing – Hyperscale, Cloud, Cognitive, Mobile, Edge, Quantum, Blockchain, distributed ledger technologies
- Wireless Communications & Networking, Mobile devices, 5G
- IOT: Industrial, Medical and Wearables
- Automotive : Radar, Safety, HEV
- Smart Energy
- Personal Electronics
- Digital solution for social good
- Women professionals from technology industries (semiconductor/hardware/software) and women teachers/students from engineering colleges may submit papers, proposals for project demos, and proposals for embedded tutorials (1 hour duration).
- Each paper must be at most 6 pages in length, in IEEE conference format, including figures and tables. The papers will be reviewed by a committee and authors of selected papers will be invited to present their papers.
- The manuscript must be submitted in PDF format and must be set in IEEE Conference format and must be within a limit of 6 A4 sheets in double column format and 10-point.
- For submission, click here.
- Deadline for submission of papers/tutorials: May 31
- Communication of acceptance to authors: Jul 29
- Deadline for registration: Aug 28
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org