About the Conference
The ICISGT-2019: IEEE International Conference on Intelligent Systems and Green Technology aims to bring together leading academicians, scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of related to Intelligent Systems and Green Technologies.
It also provides a interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the recent innovations, trends, and concerns as well as practical and theoretical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in these fields.
It also aims to showcase the benefits to humanity with these Intelligent Systems and Green Technologies. Authors are encouraged to contribute to and help shape the conference through submissions of their research papers.
- Session: 1: Green Computing and Cyber Physical Systems
- Session: 2: Modeling and Simulation
- Session: 3: Big Data and IoT
- Session: 4: Intelligent Systems and Control
- Session: 5: Human Machine Interaction
- Session: 6: Data Mining and Visualization
- Session: 7: Machine Learning and Social Networks
- Session: 8: Natural Language Processing
- Session: 9: Intelligent Signal Processing
- Session:10: Smart Vehicles/Grids/Cities
For more information, click here.
Submission Procedure and Guidelines
The conference solicits contributions of full papers that address themes and topics of the conference.
- IEEExplore format is to be used.
- Submitted papers must not be under consideration by any other journal or publication.
- The final decision for paper selection will be made based on peer review reports and by IEEExplore guidelines.
- Atleast one author should register to the conference to present and one author is allowed to present maximum two papers only.
- Opportunities in association with this conference can be obtained from email@example.com General Chair of the Conference or Organizing Chair Lakshminarayana Sadasivuni at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Manuscripts should be as per IEEExplore guidelines template. To refer, click here.
To submit, click here.
Registration and Fee Details
All payments should be made online only
- For all authors
- IEEE MEMBER: Rs. 6,000
- NON-IEEE MEMBER: Rs. 9,000
- FOR LISTENERS
- IEEE MEMBER: Rs. 3,000
- NON-IEEE MEMBER: Rs. 5,000
- IEEE STUDENT MEMBERS (ONLY FULL TIME AND LIMITED): Rs. 2,000
- STUDENT MEMBERS NON-IEEE (ONLY FULL TIME AND LIMITED): Rs. 5,000
In addition to the conference registration to participate in the workshops Rs. 2,000 (one) Rs. 3,000 (Two), Tutorials Rs. 2,000 need to be paid.
Name of the beneficiary: ICISGT
Name of the Bank: STATE BANK OF INDIA
Account Type: CURRENT
Account Number: 38047335680
IFSC Code: SBIN0003032
Address of the Bank: M G ROAD SECUNDERABAD
Paper Submission Last date: 31 December 2018
Notification of acceptance: 15 March 2019 (After modifications and suggestions from reviewers if any)
Final submission as per IEEExplore format: 15 April 2019
Conference Date: 10-11 May 2019
Dr. Lakshminarayana Sadasivuni
Mobile: +91 9440190121