About the conference
IEEE India International Conference on Power Electronics (IICPE 2018) is being organized under the aegis of IEEE PES – IAS Delhi Chapter as well as IEEE PELS – IES Delhi Chapter from December 13th to 15th, 2018 at Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur. The conference is co-sponsored by MNIT.
It aims to provide a premier platform for electrical engineers, researchers, scientists and academician in universities, research centers and industry to present their work and to share experiences and ideas in the areas of power electronics, and its applications in drives, transportation and railway electric traction, power system operation and control, smart grid, HVDC, FACTS etc.
In view of the changing scenario under restructured power system, drives and transportation, the conference aims to put together the experts from these areas to disseminate their knowledge and experience for working towards smart grid and energy sustainability in the years to come.
Who is it for/eligibility
Is it open to all the prospective authors across the globe.
Themes/sub-themes, if any
The topics of interest for IICPE-2018 include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Track 1: Power Electronics & Energy Conversion
- Track 2: Electrical Machines and Drives
- Track 3: Renewable Energy Systems
- Track 4: Energy Storage and Battery Management
- Track 5: Transportation Electrification and Vehicle Systems
- Track 6: Smart Grid Technologies
- Track 7: Control System, Robotics, Mechatronics and Automation
- Track 8: Electronic Devices and Circuits
- Track 9: Other Applications
- Track 10: Special Session on “Modular Fault Tolerant Multilevel Converters for Medium and Low Voltage Applications”
To view the list of sub-topics, click here.
Malaviya National Institute of Technology, Jaipur .
IICPE 2018 welcomes high quality papers containing original research work that has not been published and/or submitted for publication elsewhere. IEEE anti plagiarism policy will be applicable to all submissions and the author(s) will be held accountable for any plagiarized submissions.
Each submission must comply with the following:
- All papers must be submitted in PDF file.
- Paper length must be between 4-6 pages. Papers less than 4 pages and more than 6 pages may not be considered for review.
- Fonts: Times New Roman, Embed all fonts in your PDF file.
- Do not page number the paper.
- Do not apply security settings to the PDF file.
To view the IEEE anti-plagiarism policy, click here.
All submissions are required to follow the IEEE format. To download the Microsoft Word template and the Latex template along with instructions on paper preparation, click here.
For more details on paper submission, click here.
To submit the paper, click here.
For registration and fee payment details, click here.
Early Bird Registration: November 20, 2018
Final Paper Submission: November 30, 2018
Final Registration: November 30, 2018
For contact details, click here.