CfP: IEEE Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies @ RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore [Nov 15-16]: Submit by Sept 20
About the organiser
The RVS Technical campus intends to be the preeminent research and teaching institution linking the people of our institutions to the nation and the world by providing quality, career focused education and world class specializations. To be a world class Institution for Engineering and Managerial Education by imparting quality education of global standards and formulate students academically superior, socially committed, ethically strong and culturally rich citizens.
About the conference
3rd International Conference on Inventive Computation Technologies (3rd ICICT 2018) is being organized on November 15-16, 2018 at Coimbatore, Tamilnadu, India. 3rd ICICT 2018 will provide an outstanding international forum for sharing knowledge and results in all fields of science, engineering and Technology.
3rd ICICT provides quality key experts who provide an opportunity in bringing up innovative ideas. Recent updates in the in the field of technology will be a platform for the upcoming researchers.
Who is it for/eligibility
Open to all the prospective authors and researchers across the globe.
Themes/sub-themes, if any
Including but not limited to the following topics.
- Data Communication And Computer Networking
- Software Engineering
- Machine Learning And Optimization
- Vlsi Design And Automation
- Aerospace Computing
To view the list of sub topics, click here.
RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore.
- Original and high quality research papers are solicited in computing and technology
- Number of pages – 6 (only registration fee)
- For more than 6 pages, pay 1000 rupees per page (maximum 10 pages)
- Indian Authors: INR 5500/- (IEEE Members)
- Indian Authors: INR 6000/- (Non IEEE Members)
- Indian Listener: INR 3000/-
- Foreign Listener: 300 USD
- Foreign Authors: 400 USD (IEEE Members)
- Foreign Authors: 450 USD (Non IEEE Members)
Note: Travel grant also supported for selected best student papers (Applicable for all UG/PG/Ph.D Scholars)
Paper Submission Due: 20 September 2018
Acceptance Notification: 20 October 2018
Registration Due: 30 October 2018
Conference Date: 15-16 November 2018
Professor, Department of CSE,
RVS Technical Campus, Coimbatore, India.
Email Id: email@example.com
For queries related to submission, mail to:
Email Id: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full details, visit the official link by clicking here.
About the Author