Intelligent technique is an emerging approach which mimics the remarkable ability of the human mind to reason and learn in an environment of uncertainty and imprecision. They have wide applicability in power and energy systems ranging from stability tuning, parameter tuning, pattern recognition, decision making, control and optimization.
The IEEE Student Branch of Kalasalingam Academy of Research and Education is organizing the second version of the International Conference on “Intelligent Techniques in Control, Optimization and Signal Processing” INCOS-’19.
The objective of this conference is to enable researchers, faculty members and students to exchange ideas on current research on intelligent techniques and their potential applications to control, optimization and signal processing. The conference includes paper presentation, keynote address and invited talk by experts from industries and international institutions.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited from prospective authors which would describe original research work not presented elsewhere in the following topics or on any other topic relevant to the theme of the conference.
- Smart grid
- Power system
- Renewable energy system
- Intelligent techniques
- Artificial neural network
- Fuzzy logic
- Evolutionary algorithm
- Support vector machine
- Extreme learning machine
- Control system
- It is required that the manuscript follows the standard IEEE camera-ready format (IEEE standard format, double column, 10-point font).
- Submissions must include title, abstract, keywords, author and affiliation with email address.
- Please double-check the paper size in your page setup to make sure you are using the letter-size paper layout (8.5 inch X 11 inch).
- IEEE templates in Microsoft Word (US Letter) and LaTeX format can be found here.
- For the paper submission link, click here.
The registration fees are given below:
- U.G. / P.G. students
IEEE Member: Rs. 4000
Non-IEEE Member: Rs. 4500
- Research scholar / Academicians
IEEE Member: Rs. 4500
Non-IEEE Member: Rs. 5500
- Industry delegates
IEEE Member: Rs. 6000
Non-IEEE Member: Rs. 7000
- Paper submission ends: Mar 1
- Notification of acceptance: Mar 15
- Last date for registration: Mar 20
- Submission of Camera ready paper: Mar 20
For any queries, contact
Dr. D. Devaraj,
Organizing Chair, INCOS ‘19,