7th International Conference on Computing for Sustainable Goal Development as INDIACom-2020, as always, aims at providing an effective platform to the researchers from all over the world to show-case their original research work, have effective exchange of ideas and develop a strategic plan for balanced and inclusive growth of economy through IT in critical areas like E-Governance, E-Commerce, Disaster Management, GIS, Geo-spatial Technologies, Nano-Technology, Intellectual Property Rights, AI and Expert Systems, Networking, Software Engineering, High Performance Computing and other Emerging Technologies.
INDIACom-2020 will be held at Bharati Vidyapeeth, New Delhi. The conference will provide a platform for technical exchanges within the research community and will encompass regular paper presentation sessions, invited talks, key note addresses, panel discussions and poster exhibitions. In addition, the participants will be treated to a series of cultural activities, receptions and networking to establish new connections and foster everlasting friendship among fellow counterparts.
Call for Papers
INDIACom-2020 will be an amalgamation of four different Tracks organized parallel to each other as listed below:-
- Track # 1: Sustainable Computing
- Track # 2: High Performance Computing
- Track # 3: High Speed Networking and Information Security
- Track # 4: Software Engineering and Emerging Technologies
- Submission of Full Length Paper: 18th November, 2019
- Paper Acceptance Notification: 3rd February, 2020
- Submission of Final Version of Paper: 12th February, 2020
- PPT Submission Deadline: 28th February, 2020
For any queries, contact
Prof. M. N. Hoda
E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org