About the institution
Adhiparasakthi Engineering College was established in the year 1984 with the blessings of the founder President His Holiness Arulthiru Bangaru Adigalar in order to meet the growing demands for Engineers in the modern industries.
About the conference
International Conference on Communication and Signal Processing-ICCSP’ 19 will take place in Melmaruvathur, Tamilnadu, India on 4th, 5th & 6th of April 2019 and will be hosted by Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering, Adhiparasakthi Engineering College in association with IEEE.
The idea of the conference is to bring together the Scientists, Scholars, Engineers, Industrialists, and Students from in and around the world to present the on-going research activities and hence to foster research relations between universities and industries. Experts from India and abroad are expected to participate in this conference.
Who is it for/eligibility
Open for all the participants across the globe.
Themes/sub-themes, if any
The conference includes the following scope. The works within these categories are acceptable for the presentation in the conference.
- Signal Processing
To view the list of sub-topics, click here.
Department of Electronics and Communication Engineering,
Adhiparasakthi Engineering College,
Melmaruvathur, Kanchipuram-District, Tamilnadu-603319.
- Submission of your manuscript includes to ensure that at least one author registers for the conference and presents the paper (registration number required by the submission site).
- Accepted and presented papers will be published in the IEEE ICCSP 2019 Conference Proceedings and submitted for inclusion in IEEE Xplore®.
- Papers are reviewed on the basis that they do not contain plagiarized material and have not been submitted to any other conference at the same time (double submission). These matters are taken very seriously and the IEEE Communications society will take action against any author who engages in either practice.
- All submissions should be written in English with a minimum and maximum paper length of four (5) and seven (7) printed pages (10-point font), respectively, including figures. Camera-ready versions of accepted papers exceeding five (5) pages will be allowed pending payment of overlength charges.
- Only PDF files will be accepted both for the review process and camera-ready submissions.
- Manuscripts should not contain page numbers, embedded links or notes, scanned images, headers, or footers.
- Non-refundable registration fees must be paid prior to uploading the final IEEE-formatted publication-ready version of the paper along with any overlength charges for each camera-ready manuscript in excess of five (5) pages up to a maximum of seven (7).
Manuscript File Preparation:
- Prepare your manuscript in any file format acceptable to PDFexpress.
- Embed all figures and captions within the text.
- Ensure legibility; simplify all figures and tables and maintain uniformity of style throughout.
- Use PDFexpress with your respective Conference ID:
To download paper format, IEEE Copyright form 2018, IEEE PDF eXpress, click here.
For Paper Submission, click here.
Last Date for Abstract and Full Paper Submission: 05 Sep 2018
Notification of Acceptance: 11 Feb 2019
Last Date for Final Submission: 12 March 2019
Conference Dates: 04, 05 & 06 April 2019.
Email Id: email@example.com