Department of Civil Engineering, School of Engineering, Cochin University of Science and Technology, Kochi, India is organizing International Conference on Recent Advances in Civil Engineering, (ICRACE’20) during 16-18April 2020. This conference will provide an excellent international forum for sharing knowledge and results of various fields in Civil Engineering.
The aim of the Conference is to provide a platform to the researchers and practitioners from both academia as well as industry to meet the share cutting-edge development in this field and also to promote scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world.
Established in 1971 and named as University of Cochin, it was the symbol of commitment from the Government of Kerala towards the new scientific policy resolution adopted by the Central Government on 4th March 1958. The birth of the new University was with the specific purpose of “development of higher education with particular emphasis on post-graduate studies and research in applied science, technology, industry and commerce”. The University of Cochin was later reorganized as Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) in February 1986.
- Construction Safety & Fire Engineering.
- Civil Engineering Profession/Education.
- Disaster Mitigation & Management.
- Earthquake Resistant Design Practices.
- Enviormental Engineering & Management.
- Foundations in Problemtic Soils.
- Ground Improvement Techniques.
- GIS & Remote Sensing
- Geo-Enviromental Engineering.
- Health, Safety & Environment.
- Irrigation, Water Resources & Management.
- Infrastructure Engineering.
- Modern Construction Materials.
- Retrofitting/Rehabilitation of Structures.
- Sustainable Development & Construction.
- Transportation Engineering & Traffic Planning.
- Last date for receipt of Abstract: 25 Nov
- Intimation of acceptance of abstract: 10 Dec
- Last date for receipt of full paper: 30 Jan 2020
- Intimation of comments from the reviewer: 28 Feb
- Camera ready paper submission: 10 March 2020
- Intimation of final acceptance: 16 March 2020
UNTIL 20 MARCH 2020
AFTER 20 MARCH 2020
|AUTHOR- INTERNATIONAL||$ 250||$ 300|
|AUTHOR – NATIONAL||₹ 2500||₹ 3000|
|DELEGATE – INTERNATIONAL||₹ 150||₹ 200|
|DELEGATE – NATIONAL||₹ 3000||₹ 3000|
|AUTHOR – STUDENT||₹ 2000||₹ 2500|
|DELEGATE – STUDENT||₹ 1500||₹ 2000|
Phone: 094976 83196