International IEEE Conference of two days titled “Power Electronics and Energy” will be held in School of Electrical Engineering, KIIT, Deemed to be University on 2nd & 3rd January 2021.
KIIT, Deemed to be University, formerly Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology, is a co-educational, autonomous university located at the middle heart of Temple city Bhubaneswar in the Indian state of Odisha. The University offers under-graduate and post-graduate courses in Engineering, Biotechnology, Medicine, Management, Law, Computer application, Rural management, Fashion, Film Studies, Journalism and Sculpturing. It was one of the youngest institutions to be awarded the deemed university status in India and then the University status in 2004.
IEEE International Conference on Power Electronics and Energy is a new international conference to be conducted by the School of Electrical Engineering. The main aim of this international conference is to bring researchers from all the esteemed institutes of the World. Along with researchers the professionals and executives from the energy sector, manufacturing industries, electrical power companies are invited to share ideas and information pertaining to the recent development area of Power Electronics and Energy.
The paper should be sent in IEEE format with maximum 6 pages.
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Electric Vehicle and Charging Infrastructure
- Power Quality
- Renewable Energy and Grid Integration
- Energy Conversion and Management System
- Power Converter Controller using AI Techniques
- Energy Storage Technology
- Paper Submission opens- 01/06/2020
- Paper Submission closes- 01/08/2020
- Notification of Acceptance- 01/10/2020
- Final Camera-ready paper- 01/11/2020
- Delegates from Industry/Academia: 10000+(18% GST) and 8000+(18 % GST)
- Student Registration: 6000+(18 % GST) and 5000+(18 % GST)
- Accompanying Person: 3000+(18 % GST) and 2500+(18 % GST)
- Dr. Akshay Kumar Rathore (Concordia University, Montreal, Canada)
- Dr. Sanjib Kumar Panda (NUS, Singapore)
- Dr. Anurag Srivastava (Washington State University, USA)
- Dr. Sanjeet Dwivedi (Danfoss Drives, Denmark)
Dr. Ranjeeta Patel
Mob No: +91 8658822422
Dr. Chitralekha Jena
Mob. No: +91 9437929981
Dr. Kundan Kumar
Mob No: +91 9006058445