IIM Raipur is organising Fourth Global Summit on Management Cases, 2018 which provides an opportunity to present the cases dealing with real life business and management issues. Case exploration in this context is perceived as any scholarly or creative activity facilitating the exchange of ideas among all fields of inquiry, encourage scholarly investigation and learning.
The objective of GSMC 2018, the Global Summit on Management Cases is to bring together academia and industry to share ideas, problems and solutions in all the areas of business and management. It focused on the various aspects of advances in management. This summit provides a forum for academic and industry professionals to discuss recent progress in their area.
Summit is open for Students, Faculty, Researchers and Practitioners.
- Human Resource & Organisational behaviour
- Information & Comm Technology
- Strategy & General Management
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
For Sub-topics, click here.
- Cases can be based on primary research or secondary research bases cases with proper references throughout the document can also be accepted.
- Primary research cases should be submitted along with a No Objection Certificate from the company profiled.
- Submission should be made in Microsoft Word format (.doc / docx) in a single attachment with Times New Roman 11 font size with single spacing for body text.
- Summit related correspondence must be addressed to the summit secretariat through email to email@example.com
For template, click here and for further details, visit here.
- Registration should be made by any mode, offline or online.
- Offline mode can be through sending Registration form along with DD in favour of IIM Raipur payable at Raipur. Click here for Registration form.
- For online registration, click here.
- Academician/Government Officials/Scientists and NGOs: INR 4000
- Research Scholars/Students: INR 1500
- Practitioners (Corporate Professionals): INR 9000
- Case Submission Deadline: May 1
- Notification of Acceptance of Case: May 15
- Registration Open: May 15
- Registration Closes: June 20
- Summit date: Aug 17-18
Phone: +91 771 2474648