The Third Annual Future of Learning 2020 Conference Learning to Learn, Unlearn and Relearn: Flourishing in the Age of Disruptions and Innovation. The Future of Learning Conference aims to bring together academic leaders, policymakers, industry professionals, and technologists to provoke thought, showcase innovation and share knowledge along three paradigms of the future of learning: Learning to Learn, Unlearn and Relearn.
The FOL 2020 conference will address the following questions:
- What is learnability in the context of Industry 4.0?
- How and what competencies do we build in our learners, and how should pedagogical and institutional arrangements evolve correspondingly?
- How do we create learning spaces that accommodate and support new types of learning experiences and yet unknown technology advancements without compromising individuality, creativity and innovation?
- Which ecosystem elements need to evolve? What policy interventions are needed?
- What is the link between learnability and employability?
Papers on the above and related themes are invited from reasearchers, practitioners and policymakers. Please submit your abstracts not exceeding 300 words here.
- Last date of submission of abstracts: October 31st, 2019
- Communication of acceptance of papers: November 10th, 2019
- Final paper submission: December 10th, 2019
For any queries, contact
Indian Institute of Management Bangalore
Phone: (+91) 8026993479