The National Society of Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power was established in 1973 as a registered professional society to promote advancement and activities in all aspects of Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power in India. One of the Society’s main activities is to conduct the annual Fluid Mechanics and Fluid Power (FMFP) Conference at one of the premier institutions in India since its inception.
The conference at international level was first organised in 1998 at IIT Delhi along with 25th national conference. Since then, conference is organised at the international level once in four years. Keeping pace with changing times, the society has recently decided to increase the frequency of international conference to once in two year.
The next international conference will be held at IIT Bombay from December 10th to December 12th 2018. The aim of the conference is to bring together national and international experts on a common platform and share the state of the art on various topics related to fluid mechanics and fluid power.
Call for Papers
The conference aims to be a platform for reporting both fundamental and applied issues of fluid mechanics and fluid power. The overall themes of the conference is classified into the following tracks:
- Fundamental Issues and Perspectives in Fluid Mechanics
- Measurement Techniques and Instrumentation
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Instability, Transition and Turbulence
- Multiphase Flows
- Fluid-Structure Interaction and Flow-Induced Noise
- Bio-inspired Fluid Mechanics
- I. C. Engines and Gas-turbines
- Specialized Topics
For the detailed list, visit here.
- Original research articles broadly within the scope of the conference topics, written in English language, are solicited.
- The page limit for full length paper is 4-pages.
- Four-page paper submission: May 1 – Jun 30
- Notification of Reviewer comments: Aug 15
- Early bird registration deadline: Aug 15 – Oct 20
For any queries, email: email@example.com