About the Conference
The major objective and focus of this conference is on the evolving area of Human Resource Management for sustainability in business viz., sustainable Human Resource Management, the source of sustained competitive advantage.
This conference will also focus on the Critical reﬂection of existing concepts, theories, or frameworks requiring refinement for carving a role for Human Resource Management in creating sustainable organizations. This conference is aimed to discuss, discover, innovate and deliver in the emerging areas of Human Resource Management for creating sustainability in businesses.
Call for papers
- Human Resource: Talent Management, Behavior / Cognitive Psychology, Counseling Psychology, Big Data Analytics in HRM, Knowledge Management, Work-Life Integration, Change management in competitive organizations, Managing Employee Performance.
- Finance: Financial Services, Corporate Disclosure & Integrated Reporting, Corporate Restructuring, New Dimensions of Digital Payments, Mergers & Acquisitions, GST, Tax Reforms, Corporate Governance, Global Reporting Initiatives, Micro-finance & Micro-credit for Sustainable Business.
- Economics: Environmental Economics, Public Finance, Sustainable Economic Development, International Trade, Investment and Economic Integration.
- Higher Education & Entrepreneurship: Social Entrepreneurship, Role of Social and Industry Networks in Promoting Entrepreneurship, Cultural and Linguistic Linkages and Influences in Entrepreneurship
- Law: Corporate Regulatory Regimes, Corporate Governance in Digital Era, Code on Wages, Industrial relations, Social Security and workers, Safety.
|Last date for abstract submission||30th November, 2020|
|Conference Date.||27th February, 2021(Saturday)|
|Last Date for Submission of Research Paper with plagiarism report.||15th January, 2021 (Friday)|
|Notification for Acceptance of Research Paper for Conference.||27th January, 2021 (Wednesday)|
|Category||Fees (INR)||Fees ($)|
|Academicians/Industry Experts (With research Paper) (Maximum 3 Authors)||Rs 2,000||$26|
|Research Scholars(With research Paper) (Maximum 2 Authors)||Rs 1,500||$20|
|Students (With research Paper) (Maximum 2 Authors)||Rs 1,000||$14|
|Participants Without research papers (MHRD Certificate Cost)||Rs 500||$7|
E-Conference on Role of HR & Organizational Behaviour for Business Sustainability by IPEM Ghaziabad.