About the conference
The vision of the e-conference is to provide a discussion forum for the academicians, researchers and policy makers across different disciplines and levels for deliberation and dissemination of contemporary research on a wide range of issues associated with Education and Development: Post COVID-19.
The e-conference will provide a platform for constructive dialogue and reinvigorate the “Education and Development: Post COVID-19”. The management and policy makers would be benefitted in framing and implementing strategies to achieve the goals of Education during and after COVID-19. E-conference will provide the possibility of publishing the papers in UGC Care journal/ Scopus indexed journal/ book with ISBN.
- Governmental Interventions associated with teaching and learning: Need and challenges
- Psychological Well being of Students and teachers
- Technical and vocational education: Issues and opportunities
- Digital Education: Opportunities and Threats
- Research in the era of Social Distancing: Ways and Means
- Role of various stakeholders in Education post COVID-19
- Educational Entrepreneurship: Opportunities and Challenges
|Last Date for Submission of Full Papers for presentation||20th August 2020|
|Last Date for online registration:||20th August 2020|
|Duration of e-conference||22nd August 2020|
Interested candidates can register online via this page.
|Students /Research Scholars||200|
|International Delegates||11 US$|
|LPU Faculty members||200|