Bharathidasan University invites paper for E-Conference on Cyanobacterial & Algal Biotechnology on 18-19 Dec 2020.
About Bharathidasan University
Bharathidasan University established in February 1982, and was named after the great revolutionary Tamil Poet, Bharathidasan (1891-1964). The motto of the University “We will create a brave new world” has been framed from Bharathidasan’s poetic words. The University endeavours to be true to such a vision by creating in the region a brave new world of academic innovation for social change.
Call for papers
The conference will cover emerging technologies in all areas of algal research, including microalgae, macroalgae, and cyanobacteria: their biology to biotechnology.
- Biodiversity of Cyanobacteria, Micro & Macro Algae
- Fertilizer, Food and Feed.
- Biomass and Bioenergy
- Drugs and Chemicals
- Algae in Nanotechnology & Space
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- No registration fee
- Last date of registration is 15 Dec 2020.
Prof. N. Thajuddin,