About the Conference
IPEM Ghaziabad, Computer Applications Department of Institute of Professional Excellence & Management, Ghaziabad, UP, India is organizing an International E-Conference on ‘Advanced & Emerging Applications in Big Data and Machine Learning’ (ICAEABM 2020).
The objective of ICAEABM 2020 is to provide a platform to the Researchers, Practitioners, Industry Professionals, Academicians & Students of various streams to interact and exchange novel ideas on various topics of current concern on Big Data ,Machine learning and related field.
Call for papers
- Big Data Track – Data Ware House and Data Mining, Database Applications, Meta Data and Meta Modeling, Data-driven Analytics and Business Management, Mobile Applications of Big Data, Big Data in Social Networks, Cyberinfrastructure in Big Data, Big Data search and information retrieval technique, Algorithms for Big Data, Big Data & Deep learning, Recourse mgmt approaches for Big Data Systems, Mobile Applications of Big Data, Big Data Privacy and security.
- Machine Learning Track – Computer Vision & Machine Learning, Advance Technique in Computing Algorithm, Advance Technique in Computing Algorithm, Machine learning for security and protection, Deep and Reinforcement learning, Pattern recognition and classification for networks, Machine learning for network slicing optimization, Machine learning for 5G system, Optimization & Performance analysis of machine learning methods, Experimental evaluations of machine learning, Machine learning for Internet of Things, Image Recognition & Experts System, Machine learning for security and protection, Distributed and decentralized machine learning algorithms.
- Cloud Computing Track – Cloud Application & Development, Cloud Security and Privacy, Platforms, Infrastructures and Applications, Grid networks, Cloud services, Cloud Performance Management, Business Models in Cloud, Cloud Computing in virtualization-based environments, Green computing, Applications as pre-packaged virtual machines, Serverless Cloud, Task & Resource Scheduling in Cloud, 5G Cloud.
- Artificial Intelligence & Robotics Track – Intelligent cloud-support communications, Intelligent resource allocation, Intelligent energy-aware/green communications, Intelligent software-defined networks, Intelligent positioning and navigation systems, AI & wireless communications, Intelligent wireless sensor networks, AI based underwater sensor networks. Robot design, development and control, Telerobotics and Teleportation, Virtual Reality, Natural language dialogue with robots, Web-Based Control. Modeling, simulation and architectures, Cybernetics.
- IOT Track – Sensor Signal Processing, Sensing Applications, Big Data application For Internet of things, Machine learning for IOT, Internet of Things Intelligent Instrumentation, Embedded Interfacing.
|Last date for submission of Abstract||20th September 2020|
|Submission of Full-Length Paper||30th October 2020|
|Paper Acceptance Notification||10th November 2020|
|Last date of Registration||15th November 2020|
|Category||Fees (INR)||Fees ($)|
|Industry Representatives||Rs 1250||$18|
|Academicians/ Faculty/Research Scholars||Rs 750||$11|