The confluence is first of its kind which is organized by TISS, Tuljapur off Campus. The campus had started Flagship programme “Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship”. The programme had commenced from 2014 onwards. The students had started ventures in diversified areas which are located in different parts of the countries.
Besides these, the students of Social Innovation and Entrepreneurship, TISS, Tuljapur had mobilized a large number of rural youth in the form of the awareness building programme, health campaign, education programme etc., in the villages in different parts of Marathwada region of Maharashtra state.
The confluence comprises technical sessions covering the wide arena of entrepreneurship and related areas. Keynote speakers are invited from different platform encompasses entrepreneurship/industrialists, prominent academician, NGOs, Government bodies, livelihood missions etc.
- Entrepreneurship and sustainable development
- Social entrepreneurship personality
- Entrepreneurship in various sectors like agriculture, education, health etc.
- Rural Entrepreneurship
- Venture creation and social innovation
- Methodological aspects for research in entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship ecosystem
- Political and economic perspectives of entrepreneurship
- Policy and approaches on entrepreneurship
- Case analysis of entrepreneurship
- Business models and spectrum of entrepreneurship
- Capitalist paradigm and entrepreneurship
- Value creation and strategy
- Emergence of business models/ approaches to mitigate/ alternatives to counter the ongoing political and economic changes.
- To synchronize the current/ existing entrepreneurial practices with GOI policies.
- To diversify livelihood portfolios in rural entrepreneurship to mitigate the ongoing unemployment and migration.
- Submission of abstract: 20th November 2019
- Notice of acceptance: 23rd November 2019
- Full paper submission: 30th November 2019
- Date of Confluence: 27th -28th December 2019
Who can participate?
Academicians, professionals, practitioners, students, corporate persons etc.
The confluence will facilitate the sharing of ideas amongst different group’s viz., academicians, and NGOs, and practitioners etc. The ideation process will help in establishing link between academician and industry/professionals by identifying the areas under entrepreneurship. Besides, it also helps to develop social networks which help to mobilize resources for budding entrepreneurs.
Scholars will come up with excellent ideas, in the form of pilot, which help in developing case studies in different areas of significance. Curriculum for entrepreneurship can further be enriched and strengthen and designed in the direction of contemporary research. Provision will be worked out to explore mentorship opportunities for the budding entrepreneurship.
Dr Neelam Yadava, Assistant Professor
Dr. Roopesh Kuashik, Assistant Professor
For more details, click here.
About the Author