About the organizer
National Conference on Waste to Energy 2018 is going to be held in the Department of Mechanical Engineering, National Institute of Technology (NIT) Mizoram, India on December 27-28, 2018. The conference will be jointly organized by Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati and NIT Mizoram. The conference is sponsored by TEQIP III.
About the conference
The conference will provide a platform for researchers, academicians, scientists, practicing engineers and industry professionals to showcase and deliver their research work, studies, contributions, developments and innovations related to the field of Waste to Energy Conversion. The event will consist of keynote lectures in various themes by eminent personalities of respective domains, regular sessions of contributed papers and invited talks.
Prospective authors are invited to submit original contributory works, which are not under submission to anywhere else. All papers will undergo blind peer review process and the criteria for acceptance will be based on quality, originality, technical content and relevance.
Themes/sub-themes, if any
- Biomass to energy conversion technologies.
- Management frame work for municipal solid waste systems.
- Thermal solid waste utilization in regular and industrial facilities.
- Conversion of large scale waste into value added products.
- Renewable Energy Systems and Sources (RESS) and Industrial Applications.
- Fuel cells in the waste to energy chain.
- Energy recovery from waste Incineration.
- Construction waste as resource and energy.
- Food waste recycling.
- Chemical waste recycling.
- e-Waste recycling.
- Waste heat recovery techniques.
- Mechanical technologies for recycling waste composites.
- Green Economy.
- Policy for efficient waste to energy conversion.
- Numerical study of waste to energy conversion system.
National Institute of Technology (NIT), Mizoram
Researchers are invited to submit manuscripts/articles online, in the prescribed format. All papers, which will be accepted for publication, fully conform to the prescribed format and which can be uniquely associated with at least one of the registered participants will be published in Springer Conference Proceeding. Selected papers (recommended by the session chair) will be endorsed for publication in Journal of Energy and Environmental Sustainability (JEES).
For Abstract Submission, click here.
Registration & Fee
- Early bird registration (Before 30/11/2018)
- Student: INR 1500
- Academicians: INR 2500
- Industry/Research Lab: INR 5000
- Late registration (After 30/11/2018)
- Student : INR 2500
- Academicians: INR 3500
- Industry/Research Lab: INR 6000
Name of account: National Institute of Technology Mizoram
Bank name: State Bank of India
Account number: 33755447886
Branch: Bawngkawn, Aizawl, mizoram
IFSC Code: SBIN0007059
- Last date of submission of abstract: November 9, 2018
- Notification of acceptance: November 12, 2018
- Submission of full paper: November 30, 2018
- Submission of revised Manuscript: December 15, 2018
- Last date of registration: December 20, 2018
Dr. Pankaj Kalita/ Dr. H. Lalhmingsanga
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org/ email@example.com
Mobile: +919954905307/ +917085847427
To view Brochure, click here.