The International Conference on Waste, Energy and Environment (ICWEE 2018) organized by Centre for Waste Management and Centre of Excellence for Energy Research, Sathyabama Institute of Science and Technology will promote exchange of novel thoughts and creative ideas amongst academicians, industrialists, students and research scholars. This forum will provide expression of innovative research experience as oral and poster presentation where there’s freedom to discuss, debate and defend their findings to benefit all concerned.
Call for Papers
Conference will provide forum for Technologists, Scientists, Professionals and Research scholars to present their original work and experience as technical paper within the scope of the conference themes:
- Fuel cell:
Nanomaterials fuel cells
- Waste Management:
Solid waste management
4-R concepts in waste handling
Heavy metal removal
- Environmental Technologies:
Environmental climate energy
- Energy Technologies:
Water management techniques
- Nano materials:
Nanomaterials in waste technologies
Nanomaterials in energy technologies
- Waste water Treatment:
- Green technologies:
- Solar cells:
Perovskite solar cells
Bifacial solar cells
For the complete list, visit here.
- Official language of the conference is English.All Papers, visuals for presentation and other documents should be in English
- Authors are requested to submit a one page abstract of their original and unpublished research work on or before Jun 30 2018 via email through email@example.com. Acceptance of peer reviewed abstracts will be intimated through email.
- For abstract template, click here and for the full paper, click here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Research Scholars: Rs. 3000
- Academicians/ Scientists: Rs. 3500
- Industrial Participants: Rs 4000
- Participation only/ Accompany: Rs. 2500
For registration, visit here.
- Abstract Submission: Jun 30
- Intimation of Acceptance: Jul 15
- Submission of Full Paper: Jul 30
- Last Date for Registration: Aug 30
For any queries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org