ICETE-2018 (International Conference on Emerging Trends in Engineering) provides an proper platform for Research scholars, Post graduate students of Engineering & Technology and industry professionals to deliberate, explore and contribute their research findings and to discuss the latest developments in the field of Engineering & Technology.
Invited technical talks by eminent personalities from IIT and Foreign Universities on current topics of relevance, in different streams of engineering will also help the participants in up-gradation of their knowledge in the advanced Engineering & Technology.
- Environment, Energy and Engineering Strategies for Sustainability.
- Drives, Data Science and Disruptive Technologies for Advancement.
Conference is open for Research scholars, Post graduate students of Engineering & Technology and industry professionals.
- Signed copy of registration form to be send e-mail/postal address to email@example.com
- For Registration form, click here.
- The registration fee can be made through Demand Draft drawn in favour of Principal, N.M.A.M. Instititute of Technology, Nitte payable at Nitte/Karkala.
- Heading-14 pts bold Title case; body-12pts Times New Roman;
- Table/Figures/Graphs Titles-10pts numbered and labeled and placed at relevant body of the text.
- Referencing to follow standard IEEE format. For template & format, click here.
- Each paper is limited to 6 pages.
- To submit your paper, click here.
- Full Paper Submission: Mar 20
- Author Notification: Apr 15
- Camera ready & Copyright form Submission: Apr 20
- Author Registration: Apr 25
- Conference: May 14-15
Mob: +91 7899038760