The advancement in sustainable computing in the field of science, technology and management attract peoples from Academia, Government Bodies, Healthcare and Industry to discuss their future scope. The sustainable computing can deal with Internet of Things (IoT); Artificial system of security; Smart storage and knowledge retrieval using Data Cloud; Intelligent Transport Management; Intelligent cognitive and Bio Inspired Computing and Management Science. All these aspects cover a wide aspect of science, technology and management for next generation.
The International Conference on Sustainable Computing in Science,Technology and Management-2019 aims high standard research manuscript with the scope of sustainable computing approaches and methodology.
Call for Papers
Topics include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Sustainable Computing
- Sustainable Electronics and Communication
- Emerging Technologies and Sustainability
- Sustainable Converging Technology
- Emerging Science
- Precision Agriculture
- Soft Computing Techniques and their Applications
- Engineering Optimization for Sustainable Development
- IT Issues and Challenges in Management
For the complete list of topics, visit the page here.
- Authors are cordially invited to submit original work through online paper submission process on EasyChair.
- Paper Template and Guidelines can be downloaded from here.
- Multi-Criteria Decision-Making: Advances in Sustainable Computing and Development
- Emerging Trends and Technologies in Computing and Management
- Computational Intelligence – Roadmap for Next Gen Technologies
- Wireless, Microwave and Optical Communication with Antenna Designing
- Recent Trends in Web Data Mining, Big Data Analytics and its Application
For the complete list, visit here.
The registration fees are as follows:
Student / Research Scholar: Rs. 5,000
Academician/ Industry: Rs. 6,000
Student / Research Scholar: Rs. 2000
Academician/ Industry: Rs. 2,500
For the registration form, click here.
- Paper Submission deadline: Jan 15
- Review Notification: Jan 25
- Camera ready Paper Submission Deadline: Jan 30
- Last Date of Registration (With Late Fee): Feb 10
For any queries, email: firstname.lastname@example.org