About the Course
In recent times, the advancements in the areas of data science, machine learning and artificial intelligence have opened up enormous opportunities for Civil Engineers to revisit classical as well as modern problems in the domain. An effective usage of computational technologies with conclusive experimental validations is the key for functional and sustainable implementation of infrastructure projects.
SECON ’21 is the Fifth Edition of the Conference on Structural Engineering and Construction Management organised by the Department of Civil Engineering, Federal Institute of Science and Technology (FISAT), Kochi, India. This International Conference with the main theme “Computational Techniques in Civil Engineering and Infrastructure Management” along the ten tracks will discuss the advancements and innovations in the use of computing techniques in the solution of civil engineering problems.
In the course of four days, the conference intends to become a platform for researchers to present, discuss and bring out the outcomes of the research and developments in the broad domain civil engineering with focus on structural engineering and construction management. SECON-2021 will be a virtual conference enabling participation in the pandemic times.
Call for Papers
The aim of the four day conference is to thrust research outcomes from Research and Development agencies, Industry and Academia along the following nine tracks:
- Modelling and simulation studies in Structural Engineering
- Applications of Machine learning & Artificial Intelligence in Civil Engineering
- Advances in Building Information Modelling
- Construction safety and Quality Management
- Sustainability, Green buildings & Building Energy Management
- Risk Analysis and Management of Hazards
- Sustainable Practices in Infrastructure development
- Modelling and simulation of Transportation, Geotechnical and Environmental systems
- GIS in Civil Engineering Infrastructure
- Call for Papers: 15.11.2020
- Submission of Abstracts: 15.12.2020
- Notification of acceptance: 30.01.2021
- Early bird registration: 15.02.2021
- Submission of full Paper: 10.03.2021
- Acceptance of full Paper: 20.04.2021
- Camera ready paper: 05.05.2021
- International Conference: 12.05.2021 to 15.05.2021
Registration details will be updated soon.
Ms. Reshma Prasad
Call: 86042 94943, 0484-2725026
Ms. Rajalakshmi T R
Call: 91 94974 97052 , +91484 -2725026