About the Conference
The international conference-STEAM being organized by D Y Patil University Pune, Ambi. This conference aims to provide a technical platform for researchers across the globe to exchange innovative ideas and research findings on contemporary issues.
This Conference encourages original papers in the diversified domains pertaining to the advancement in Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Management (STEAM). The participants will get benefit by experiencing knowledge on technical advancements and recent innovations in the field of science & Technology. The conference will be held as an online Conference.
The focus area of the conference is global in nature and the meet is expected to be a good platform for academicians and practitioners to exchange ideas and research findings on contemporary issues.
Call for Papers
- Track 1: Applied Science
- Track 2: Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Track 3: Agricultural Technology
- Track 4: Computer Engineering & Information Technology
- Track 5: Mechanical Engineering
- Track 6: Automobile Engineering
- Track 7: Electronics and Telecommunication
- Track 8: Civil Engineering
- Track 9: Electrical Engineering
- Track 10: Architecture (5Es in built environment: VISION 2040)
- Track 11: Design (A to E in “Descent with modification”)
- Track 12: Arts
- Track 13: Management
- Last date of Paper Submission: 10 February 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: 01 March 2021
- Last date of Registration: 05 March 2021
- Last Date of Camera Ready Paper Submission: 10 March 2021
- Conference Dates: 18 & 19 March 2021
(Amount in Rs.)
(Amount in USD)
|Student / Researchers||1400||50|
About the University
D. Y. Patil Group of Institutions is leading group known amongst the top education institutions in India. In year 2019, the ‘D. Y. Patil University, Pune is established under Govt. of Maharashtra Act No. VI of 2019 under the Section (3) and recognized by UGC, New Delhi, India.
D. Y. Patil Group of Institutions is founded to provide quality education and contribute towards the social responsibility. The foundation was laid by Dr. D. Y. Patil in the year 1983 by starting the ﬁrst engineering college in Navi Mumbai.
Group began to grow exponentially in all the ﬁelds of education namely, Agriculture, Medical, Science, Engineering, Management, Design and many more. Under the leadership of father founder Padma Shri Dr. D. Y. Patil group has more 12 campuses across India those includes 5 Universities and more than 150 Institutes which are engaged in delivering education from KG to PG.