The aim of Startup Ventures: Technology Developments and Future Strategies-2018 is to provide an international open forum for the researchers, academicians, practitioners, startup ventures and technocrats in academia as well as in industries from different parts of the world to interact, exchange concepts, prototypes, innovative research ideas and share the outcomes of their research work which could especially contribute to the academic arena and further benefit the business and industrial community, and as a whole helping the society.
This conference will also explore an excellent opportunity for the young researchers to expose their work to international community, receive sincere feedback from peers of different parts of the world, and to open up the scope for new research collaborations among the different participants across the globe and invited delegates.
The technical program of the conference would include keynote, plenary and invited lectures by renowned researchers from all over the globe. Thus SV-TDFS with broadened scope to work out on the challenges and solution to industrial problems by the scientific and academic sector of India.
Call for Papers
The conference invites papers on the following tracks:
- Defense Systems Integration & Robotics
- Smart and Green Energy Technology
- Agro Electronics & Food Processing Technology
- Automobile & Manufacturing Industry
- Infrastructure, Water Resources and Environment Business ideas
- Big Data and Internet of Things
- Pharma and Health
- ITS & ITES
- Materials Science and Allied Engineering
For more information about the conference tracks, visit here.
- The manuscript should be 1.5 spacing, Times New Roman 10 font size and double column.
- Submit to the conference coordinator through email@example.com
- Maximum allowed pages while submitting camera ready paper is six.
- Maximum up to five authors / co-authors per paper are allowed.
- For a sample abstract, click here.
- For submission, visit here.
The registration fees are given below:
- UG Student: Rs. 3,000
- PG Student: Rs. 4,000
- PhD/ Academician: Rs. 4,500
- Industrial Professional: Rs. 5,500
For registration, visit here.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: Jun 30
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: Jul 31
For any queries, contact
- Mr.Ankit Rath
Phone No: +91 7358737843
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com