About the Conference
International Conference on Security, Privacy and Applied Cryptographic Engineering 2020 (SPACE 2020) is tenth in the series of conferences which started in 2011. This annual event is devoted to various aspects of security, privacy, applied cryptography, and cryptographic engineering and will be held in cooperation with the International Association for Cryptologic Research (IAW-IACR).
Call for papers
- Design of Cryptographic Primitives
- Random Number Generators and PUF
- Cryptographic Hardware
- Cryptographic Software
- Cryptographic Protocols
- Formal Methods in Cryptographic Engineering
- Evaluation of Cryptosystems
- Attacks and Countermeasures
- Security of Cyber-Physical Systems
- Secure Networking Protocols
- Securing Human-in-the-loop Systems
- Data privacy
- Botnets and Malware
- Anonymization Techniques and Attacks
- Intrusion Detection
- Operating Systems Security
- Trustworthy Computing
- Verification and Testing for Security
- Fault Analysis and Countermeasures
- Reverse Engineering and Tampering
- Hardware Trojans and Counterfeit Detection
- Paper submission deadline: Aug. 07, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: Sep. 25, 2020
- Camera-ready Version: Oct. 11, 2020
- Conference: Dec. 17-21, 2020
All SPACE 2020 submissions must be original and not simultaneously submitted to or published in another journal or conference. SPACE 2020 follows a strict double-blind policy — all submissions must be anonymous, with no author names, affiliations, acknowledgements, or obvious references.
Submissions must be written in English, should strictly follow the LNCS format, and should be at most 20 pages (including the bibliography but excluding clearly marked appendices). Submission to SPACE will imply the willingness of at least one of the authors to register and present the paper in the conference.
Registration details will be updated soon on the official website.