About the Conference
COVID-19 pandemic has a huge impact on the economic and health system across the globe, and alarmed the countries for changing the strategic rules of business as well. Alongside the direct and indirect health impact, the prompt lock down across the world has stopped the economic activities, therefore has raised several issues and challenges.
Business leaders need to be proactive with daily changing implications of the pandemic. They need to know how corona virus could impact their business or industry and what strategic steps they should put forward for the mitigation of those challenges evolved due to this global health crisis.
Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology, Jalandhar (NIT Jalandhar) is a leading premier autonomous Institution (under Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India, New Delhi) of Northern India. The Institute was established in the year 1987 as a Regional Engineering College, which was given the status of National Institute of Technology in the year 2002 by the Government of India.
The Institute offers Bachelor of Technology (B Tech) programmes in eleven disciplines of Engineering and Technology, Master of Science in Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics, Master of Technology (M Tech) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph D) in all Disciplines of Science & Engineering.
Call for papers
- Economic repercussions of COVID-19
- Work from Home (WHM) in COVID-19 for Service Industry, and Musculoskeletal Disorders,
- Office Ergonomics, workspace design, Working conditions,
- Human Factors in COVID-19 Pandemic Emergency Management
- Human-Computer Interface and Usability Simulation and Virtual Environments
- Logistics and Supply chain management challenges for food, grain and vegetable items
- Commerce and trade, Small and Medium Scale Enterprises, Operations and Manufacturing, Material Science and Engineering.
- Industrial Internet of Things (IoT), Industry 4.0 in COVID -19 Pandemic, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Big data, Cloud Computing, BlockChain, Image Processing for COVID-19
- Environment, Health and Sustainability and COVID-19 and pandemic planning COVID-19:
- Role of technology to fight against Impact and implications of lockdown on Indian economy.
- Social Implications of COVID-19,
- Issues related to migrant Labourer and small scale industry
- Education in Pandemic Situation
- Role of Science and Technology for Mitigation and rehabilitation
- Innovation for methods and materials for protection and Curing from COVID-19
- Software and IT Solutions
- Any other allied topic; including all inter-disciplinary tracks.
- Case studies
- Abstract Submission: October 05, 2020
- Normal Registration: October 09, 2020
- Full Paper Submission: October 10, 2020
- Late Registration: October 15, 2020
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Faculty: Rs. 1000-1500 (Indian) & $100-150 (Foreign)
- Student: Rs. 500-700 (Indian) & $50-75 (Foreign)
- Industry Delegates: Rs. 1200-1500 (Indian) & $125-175 (Foreign)
Dr. Lakhwinder Pal Singh
Mobile: +91- 82889-47954
Email ID: singhl[at]nitj.ac.in, sehcm2020[at]gmail.com
E-Conference on Socio-Economic & Health Challenges due to COVID-19 & Mitigation Strategies by NIT Jalandhar.