About the college
Shree Velagapudi Rama Krishna Memorial College, one of the prestigious college, Affiliated to Acharya Nagarjuna University is located in Nagaram, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
About the conference
The aim of ICSCTE-2018 is to bring all the research areas together on a single platform. This conference will bring the research scholar communities of different fields together at one place to share their research innovation and ideas. Also the purpose of this conference is to implement the researches of one field into another to bring out the best applications of these researches.
Open to Indians
All Engineering Discipline, Computer Science, Mathematics, Management Studies, Humanities & Science, Science & Technology, Physics, Chemistry, Biotechnology.
Note: Not limited to the above topics, authors can submit any subject paper.
Shree Velagupadi Ramakrishna Memorial College Campus, Guntur.
Submit your paper at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration fee includes conference kit, refreshment, lunch, Journal Publication
- Maximum 4 Authors allowed for the paper (including guide) in the nominal charge.
- If Co-authors wants to participate, they should pay Rs. 500/- per head
- Paper template and copyright form is available in SSRG journal Website
- Acceptance or Rejection mail will be sent as soon as possible.
- Other State / Foreign authors who are not able participate can present their paper in absentia mode.
UG/PG Student: Rs. 2000/- OR $50
Research Scholar/Staff: Rs. 2500/- OR $65
Corporate people: Rs. 4000/- OR $115
Participants: Rs. 500/- OR $10
Hard Copy (Journal): Rs. 500/- OR $10
Note: Accommodations will be arranged based on prior notice.
Paper Submission Deadline: Oct 18
Last Date of Registration: Oct 20
Conference Dates: Oct 26-27
For any queries, contact on: 8110000960, 9787657657, 8110000962
To view the Brochure, click here.
For full details, visit the official link by clicking here.