About the Conference
Anjuman-I-Islam’s, M.H. Saboo Siddik Polytechnic is organizing AICTE sponsored National Conference on “Research in Engineering, Science & Technology (NREST-21)”. The conference aims to provide a forum to exchange the ideas on latest developments and future research directions in IT & communication.
The conference will also feature prominent plenary speakers as well as technical sessions. The National Conference aims to provide a platform for students, academician, researchers and research scholars to bring together to exchange and share their experiences, discuss the latest advancements, research findings and research results on all aspects of engineering and technology.
It also provides an interdisciplinary platform for researchers and educators to present and discuss the innovations, trends and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Engineering, Science and Technology.
Call for Papers
- Artificial Intelligence in civil engineering
- Software applications in building design
- Green building initiatives.
- Future building materials for sustainability
- Advance surveying equipment’s and methods.
- Modern transportation systems
- Rain water- Energy harvesting from the sky.
- Artificial Intelligence in Power stations.
- String and Power Invertors
- Virgin Hyperloop, the new transport system
- Advance Communication systems
- Real time operating systems
- Biomass fuelled Power Plants
- Recent trends in Engineering Materials.
- 3D Printing technology (Additive Manufacturing)
- Computer-based manufacturing technologies: CNC, CAD, CAM, FMS, CIM
- Automation, Mechatronics and Robotics
- Automotive Engineering/Electric Vehicles
- CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics)
- Block Chain
- Data Science
- Intelligent decision support systems
- Multimedia information processing
- Privacy, security, and trust issues
- Semantic Web, Web services, and ontologies
- Best Practices & Technologies in ICT
- Artificial Intelligence and data mining
- Last Date of Registration with Abstract Submission from Participant through Easy Chair & Google Form Respectively: 25-12-2020
- Last date of acceptance of Abstract via Email to Participant: 05-01-2021
- Last date of full paper submission: 11-01-2021
- Last date of acceptance/rejection of Paper to Participant: 28-01-2021
- Dates for sending Camera Ready Copy by Participant: 28-01-2021 To 05-02-2021
- Dates for Registration for Participant: 06-02-2021 To 10-02-2021
- Conference Date: 19th – 20th Feb 2021
|Participant||Paper Registration Fee|
(28-01-21 To 05-02-21)
|Paper Registration with Late Fee|
(06-01-21 To 10-02-21)
|Corporate||INR Rs.2000/-||INR Rs.2500/-|
|Academician||INR Rs.1500/-||INR Rs.2000/-|
|UG/PG Students||INR Rs.1000/-||INR Rs.1500/-|
Contact No.: +91-9029043100, +91-7588623268