International Conference on Reliability Safety and Hazard (ICRESH) is a major forum under the aegis of Society for Reliability & Safety (SRESA) for deliberating on the latest developments in Reliability Engineering and Probabilistic Safety Assessment. The objective is to present ideas and discuss future R&D requirements for development and application of risk-based approach to management of complex systems such as nuclear plants, space and aviation, transportation, software systems and process plants.
The current edition ICRESH – 2019 is being jointly organized by Bhabha Atomic Research Centre, Mumbai, Indian Institute of Technology Madras and the SRESA during 10-13 January 2019 in IITM, Chennai. The conference invites high quality original research and technical contributions for publication in the conference proceedings.
Call for Papers
The Conference invites papers on the following topics:
- Reliability Prediction
- Risk Based Design
- Software reliability
- PoF Models
- Passive System Reliability
- Investigation of Safety Critical Issues
- Probabilistic Safety Assessment
- Dynamic PRA/PSA
- Risk-Informed Approach
- Dynamic Models for Reliability Analysis
- Stress Analysis in Support of Failure Prediction
- Reliability Based Design and Evaluation
- Reliability Centered Maintenance
- Authors Interested in presenting and publishing their original work of theoretical or applied nature, and case studies are invited to submit an abstract not exceeding 400 words latest by May 15, 2018 to the conference website (online submissions only).
- The abstract should include keywords/phrases and details of all authors including the corresponding author along with their valid email IDs.
- For submission, click here.
The registration fees are given below:
- Non SRESA Members: Rs. 8,000
- SRESA Members: Rs. 7,000
- Students & Research Scholar: Rs. 3,000
- Foreign Nationals: $ 300
Additional 18 % GST over the registration fees.
For more information, visit here.
- Abstract Submission: May 15
- Abstract Acceptance: May 20
- Full Paper Submission: Aug 30
- Acceptance Intimation: Sep 20
- Final Submission of Paper: Oct 15
- Registration Deadline: Oct 30
For any queries, contact
Shri N. S. Joshi, Conference Secretary
BARC, Mumbai 400085