This conference aims to create a common platform among young and seasoned academics to discuss about recent advances in Fuel cells and Solar Energy. This conference will provide path for researchers, academicians, industrialists and students to learn about the recent developments in Fuel cells and Solar Energy
- To learn the basics of Solar Energy and Fuel cells.
- To understand the recent trends in the field of Solar Energy and Fuel Cells.
- To discuss the industry scenario of Solar Energy and Fuel cells.
- Delegates from Industry
- Ph.D. Scholars
- UG & PG Students
Call for Papers
- Prospective authors are invited to submit manuscripts reporting original, unpublished research and recent developments in the topics related to the conference.
- Submissions must include title, abstract, author affiliation with the email address and keywords as per template given below.
- Regular papers should present novel perspectives within the general scope of the conference. Short papers (Work-in-Progress) are an opportunity to present preliminary or interim results. The paper length should not exceed 6 pages.
- Submit your abstract in the Easy Chair link.
The registration fees are as follows:
- Industry Person: Rs. 7500
- Academicians: Rs. 6000
- Research Scholars: Rs. 4500
- UG & PG Students: Rs. 4000
- Listener: Rs. 2500
For registration, visit here.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: Mar 31
- Notification of Abstract Selection: Apr 2
- Last Date for Full Paper: Apr 16
- Notification of Full Paper Selection: Apr 21
- Early Bird Registration: Apr 22- May 2
- Late Registrations: May 3-10
For any queries, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com