About the Conference
The First International Conference on Recent Advancements in Civil Engineering (ICRACE) 2021 will be held during 17th to 19th September 2021, at National Institute of Technology Silchar.
The Conference aims to bring together experts from academic, scientific and industrial communities to address new challenges, present their latest research findings, ideas, developments and perspective of the future directions in the field of Civil Engineering ICRACE 2021 invites all the researchers to participate in the conference.
It is one of the leading international conferences for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the fields of Civil Engineering. It also serves to foster communication among researchers and practitioners working in a wide variety of scientific areas with a common interest in improving Civil Engineering related techniques.
The primary objective of this online international conference is to bring together all the professionals from academic institutions and research scholars to enhance their knowledge in utilising and solving practical problems in using the recent advances in civil engineering.
In conformity of the same, in this online international conference it is focused on advances in construction techniques. To extend the service to the society and sharing the practical knowledge in the construction practices. Moreover, irrespective of industries, academia and research, it aims to do research in the field of recent advances in civil engineering with existing expertise and facilities in collaboration with other reputed institutes, organization and industries.
The main aim of this online international conference is to cover a wide range of critical topics concerning the use of recent advances in civil engineering. This includes include all fields of civil engineering such as construction, geotechnical, structural, earthquake, environmental, water resources, transportation, and architectural engineering, as well as analysis and design.
Aims to follow up the scientific studies and experiences gained in the developments of the innovative and sustainable construction materials and their applications in the field of concrete infrastructures, transportation engineering, especially during the last decade.
Call for Papers
- Technical areas covered will include all fields of civil engineering such as construction, geotechnical, structural, earthquake, environmental, water resources, transportation, and architectural engineering.
- Theory and Advanced Technology of Engineering Structure,
- High-rise Structure and Large-span Structure,
- Bridge and Tunnel Engineering,
- New Structure and Special Structure,
- Advanced Technology of Geotechnical Engineering,
- Hydraulic and Hydro-Power Engineering,
- Civil Engineering Materials,
- Engineering Structure Safety and Disaster Prevention,
- Building Energy Conservation and Green Architecture,
- Structural Liability,
- Durability and Health Monitoring,
- Engineering Management,
- New Technology, Method and Technique in Civil Engineering,
- Civil and Urban Engineering,
- Structural & Construction Engineering,
- Road & Bridge Engineering,
- Geotechnical Engineering,
- Hydraulic Engineering,
- Coastal Engineering,
- Surveying Computing in Civil Engineering,
- Traffic Guidance and Forecast,
- Urban Traffic Control and Congestion Pricing,
- Vehicle Safety and Emissions
- Call for Abstract Paper: 01 January 2021
- Abstract Paper Submission Deadline: 01 March 2021
- Full Paper Submission Deadline: 01 May 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: 01 July 2021
- Full camera-ready submission: 15 August 2021
- Registration Starts : 01 July 2021
- Students: Rs. 2,000/- & USD 50
- Faculty/Academia: Rs.3,000/- & USD 100
- Industry/ R&D organizations: Rs. 4,000/ – & USD 150