Department of Pure and Applied Physics, Guru Ghasidas Central University, Bilaspur (India) is going to organize two days International e-Conference during 14 and 15 September, 2020 on Plasma Theory and Simulations (PTS 2020) through ZOOM Cloud Meetings. The scope of PTS2020 is to discuss the recent progress and to establish a view on the future of theoretical and simulation research in plasma physics.
Call for papers
- Basic Plasma Phenomena
- Space and Astrophysical Plasmas
- Quantum Plasmas
- Dusty (Complex) Plasmas
- Laser Plasma Interactions
- Magnetic Fusion Plasma
- MHD and Fluid Dynamics
- Submission of Abstract: 30 August 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: 3 September 2020
- Conference Dates: 14 & 15 September 2020
Interested one can register online via this page.
Dr R. P. Prajapati