International Conference on Photonics, Communication and Signal Processing Technologies (ICPSPCT) organised by Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences (RUAS), Bengaluru, India. ICPSPCT serves as a platform for students, research scholars, academicians, industry professionals and researchers to publish their innovative research concepts as well as contributory research findings.
This conference envisages and also encourages publication of research papers from allied fields of science and engineering depicting multidisciplinary research and industry-academia synergy. The presented papers will be published in Springer book volume based on the publisher’s criteria. This conference anticipates active participation from R&D Labs, Academia and Technology development Groups from Industries.
Conference is open to Students, Research Scholars, Academicians, Industry Professionals and Researchers.
- Signal Processing
- Image Processing
- Microwave (Antenna/Measurements)
- VLSI Circuits and Systems
- Communication Networks
- System Design and System Engineering
- Indian Delegates (Students): INR 5000
- Indian Delegates: INR 7000
- Foreign Delegates (Students): USD 150
- Foreign Delegates: USD 250
For Bank & Demand Draft details, Click here.
- Abstract should not exceed 250 words.
- Minimum of 4 pages long and a maximum of 6 pages long.
- Standard Springer manuscript template for conferences. For template, click here.
- All papers must be submitted in PDF or as a Microsoft Word Document.
- To submit work, click here.
- Deadline for Submission: Mar 1
- Notification of Acceptance: Apr 30
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: Jun 1
- Conference dates: Jul 18-20
Ramaiah University of Applied Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka
Phone: +91 8049065555