About the conference
The world is progressing towards greater democracy and more market-oriented policies in an effort to improve human development. Higher education is the gateway to economic security and opportunity particularly for women in India. Women are part of socio- economic system who uphold rich cultural and traditional values.
Their progress is equated with the progress of the nation. Many Indian women play a major role in Knowledge Societies as leaders, addressing issues on creating and adapting information and ideas at an accelerating speed to support economic growth and improved quality of life in India.
The Indian Government has introduced policies and procedures with the goal of sensitizing the higher education system, recognizing gender equity and increasing the number of women enrolling for higher education. Higher education for women in India has witnessed an impressive growth over the years and the Government is pooling resources needed to promote female education at all levels.
Call for papers
- Global Strategies on “Women in Technical Education”.
- Women as Leaders in Technical Education.
- Bridging Gender gaps in Education.
- Contribution of women in Swachh Bharatusing innovative technologies.
- Role of Women in Making ‘DigitalIndia’
- Women of Colour
- Inclusiveness: Socio-economic status of women
- Sustainable gender ratio in Higher Education
- Teaching Strategies to facilitate active learning
- Role of ICT and Use of Technologies in teaching and learning
- Preparing and using animations in teaching.
- Traits of an effective teacher.
- New Pedagogical approaches in Higher Education
- Issues and Challenges in Higher Education
- Strategies for enhancing Women enrolment in Higher Education
- Best Practices in learner-centred teaching
- Gender Issues in Higher Education
- Research Opportunities for Women in Higher Education
- Women Entrepreneurs.
- Women in Research and Consultancy
- Women in Science andTechnology
Who can attend?
The Conference is open to all genders**of academicians, scientists, technologists, industrialists, executives, research scholars aspiring to be teachers, administrators/ entrepreneurs from public and private sectors, educational and research organizations.
- Submission of Abstract: 24th Feb 2020
- Notification of acceptance: On or before 25th Feb 2020.
- Last date for Registration: 26th Feb2020.
- Submission of full-length papers: 2nd March 2020
- Academic and R&D Industries: Rs.2000/-
- Industry: Rs.2600/-
- International Paper presenters: USD40
- Research Scholars aspiring to join teaching profession: Rs.1500/-
Dr. D. Bhargavi
E-mail: bhargavi[at]nitw.ac.in/ weimshe2020nitw[at]gmail.com
Ph.: 80084 61503