About the Conferences
The conference is designed to understand the trends as well as progress of animal science. The conference will cover all areas of emerging technologies in the broad field of Biological research. Emphasis will be given on the latest unpublished technical and scientific results, along with discussion and interactions with strategic partners and leaders in different field of science.
The objective is to bring together Professors, Scientists and active Researchers from various Universities, Colleges and Institutes from across the nation with the focus of innovative advance research and technology in the field of animal science currently being carried out in our Country.
About the University
The Fakir Mohan University, Balasore, Odisha was established by the Government of Odisha, Under Section 32 of the Orissa University Act, 1989. The University has also been duly recognized by the UGC under Section 2(f) of the UGC Act by the Notification No. F-9-1/2000 (CPP-I), dated 11th February 2000 as well as under Section 12(B), vide UGC letter No. F.9- 1/2000 (CPP-I) dated 23rd December, 2005. It has also been accredited by the Association of Indian University and B+ Grade by NAAC.
- Taxonomy to Molecular Taxonomy
- Diversity and Distribution of Animals
- Ecotoxicology and Human health
- Marine animals and Blue Biotechnology
- Interaction of Animals with Plants
- Transgenic organisms and human welfare
- Molecular basis of animal cell and processes
- Genome, Genomics, Proteomics and Bioinformatics
- Registration & abstract submission Opens: 25/11/2019
- Last date of abstract submission: 31/12/2019
- Last date of registration: 15/01/2020
- Last date of the request for accommodation: 15/01/2020
- Faculty/Delegate Rs. 500/-
- Research Scholar Rs. 300/-
- Student Rs. 200/-
- Participant from Industry Rs. 2000/-
- Accompanying Person Rs. 200/-