The conference, 3rd SEEC, will be organized to promote research and outreach programme in India and abroad through scientific deliberations like keynote addresses, oral and poster presentations. The 3rd SEEC will bring together engineers, scientists, researchers, students, managers and other professionals in order to address and discuss emerging
sustainable energy and environmental issues. It will provide platforms for physicist, mathematicians, chemists, engineers and biologist for critical discussion in key areas of energy and environmental sciences. Energy and Environmental sciences research should contribute to understand the major problems in recent days arising due to extensive agriculture, industrial, municipal, transportation, urbanization activities together with
climate change in developing countries.
Sample MS-Word, PDF and LaTex files of extended is available at the www.iitr.ac.in/thirdseec. The maximum limit for the extended abstract is 4 pages.
Authors are requested to submit the paper in prescribed format through: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=3rdseec.
Selected articles in extended form will be considered for publication in journal titled “Journal of Energy and Environmental Sustainability”, an official publication of the International Society for Energy, Environment and Sustainability.
- Atomization and Sprays
- Solar Energy
- Coal and Biomass gasification
- I.C. Engines
- Gas Turbines
- Biomass to Fuels/ Chemicals
- Waste to Wealth
- Environmental Protection and Sustainability
- Waste Water Remediation
- Fundamentals of Combustion
- Energy Saving Light Emitting Materials
- Bio Materials
First announcement of abstract submission – 20.06.2018
Last date for abstract submission – 15.10.2018
Author notification of abstract acceptance – 25.10.2018
Registration begins – 14.09.2018
Last date for early bird registration – 15.10.2018
Before Oct 15
- ISEES Members (Indian/Foreign): Rs. 5000/ $ 200
- Non-ISEES Members (Indian/Foreign): Rs. 6000/ $ 250
- ISEES Members (Indian/Foreign): Rs. 4000/ $150
- Non-ISEES Students (Indian/Foreign): Rs. 6000/ $ 250
- Indian/Foreign: Rs. 7000/ $ 300 Rs. 11000/ $ 400
- Workshop (Indian/Foreign): Rs. 500/ $ 25
Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee, India