CfP: Sustainable Developmental Goals & Management Practices in Tourism & Hospitality Sector at LPU [Nov 1-2]: Submit by Sep 25
Global Hospitality and Tourism have been growing tremendously over the past six decades because of the growing number of tourist destinations, investment in tourism, globalization, and improvement in socio-economic factors. The latest figures published by UNTWO indicate earnings from International Tourism for up to 1245 US$. The number of international tourists is expected to reach 1.8 Billion in 2030.
The long term forecast indicates an increase in market share of emerging economies to 57% by 2030 equivalent to one billion tourist arrivals worldwide. The global hospitality industry is also poised for significant growth. Ernst & Young has indicated an annual growth of 8% in the Hospitality Industry. To meet changing demands, hoteliers are seeking innovative alternatives to traditional lodging products.
Several of these products initially emerged in Europe and Asia but have found their way to the US and other markets. The global hospitality event service industry is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% from 2015 to 2020. The major drivers of growth for this market are the improvement in the global economy, rise in consumer spending, an increase in travel and tourism, and growth in the air passenger traffic.
Adoption of open skies policy, increasing penetration of low-cost carriers, and a rising number of international tourist arrivals are additional factors contributing to accelerated growth. The conference aims at bringing together academicians, corporate professionals, policymakers, practitioners, and experts working in the field of tourism and hospitality industry, in order to exchange information and to discuss diverse global perspective and competitive challenges related to tourism and hospitality industry.
Call for Papers
- Track-1- Digital Innovations and Sustainable Marketing in Travel and Tourism
- Track-2- Neighbourhood Tourism: Potential and Prospects
- Track-3- Contemporary Issues & Challenges in Aviation Industry
- Track-4- Emerging Dimensions of Tourism and Hospitality Education & Industry
- Track-5- Opportunities & Challenges in Destination Management
- Track-6- Critical Debates in Tourism and Hospitality Research
- Track-7- Open Session- Any other allied area/field from tourism, hospitality, events, & aviation management not mentioned/covered above.
For registration go through this page.
- Academicians – INR 1500
- Research Scholars & Post Docs – INR 1000
- Corporate/Industry Professionals – INR 1500
- International Delegates – US $100
- LPU Faculty – INR1500 for Ist author, INR 750 for 2nd author
- Master Students – INR 500
- Graduate Students – INR 250
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: 25th September 2019
- Date of Acceptance of Abstract: 30th September 2019
- Date of Final Paper Submission: 15th October 2019
- Notification of Acceptance of Full Paper: 20th October 2019
- Camera Ready Submission: 20th October 2019
- Last Date of Registration: 20th October 2019
Dr. Sandeep Walia (Conference Convener & Organising Secretary)
For more details, click here.
About the Author