About the conference
The conference will bring together experts from the Smart computing and Communication systems community to discuss the timely issue of smart computing and low energy system design. This will provide a forum for sharing insights, experiences and interaction on various aspects of evolving technologies and patterns related to Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, and associated Energy Systems.
The conference provides a platform for not only to the researchers from Asia but also from other continents across the globe, making this conference more international and attractive for participants.
Call for papers
- Track 1: Computing: Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning; Trusted Computing; Cloud Computing; Data Management, Exploration and Mining; Grid Computing; Mobile Computing; Natural Language Processing and Machine Translation; P2P Competing Parallel and Distributed Algorithms.
- Track 2: Communication and Signal Processing: Cognitive Radio and Cognitive Networks; Communication Architecture; Algorithms, Modeling and Evaluation; Control Systems and Applications; Delay Tolerant Networks; Fault Tolerance, Reliability and Survivability.
- Track 3: Technology (Systems for a secure world): 5G Networks & Internet of Things (IoT); Heterogeneous Networks; Web of Things; High Performance Internet Protocols; Identity Management and Object Recognition; Information Theory and Coding.
- Track 4: Applications: Agricultural Informatics and Communication; Big Data Analytics; Bio-inspired Optimization; Community Information Systems; Remote Sensing; GIS and GPS; Disaster Management; E-governance.
- Track 5: Smart Embedded Systems: Low Power Electronics; VLSI Systems; Nano Electronics; FPGA Development; System on Chip; Embedded Applications; Embedded Memory Architecture.
- Track 6: Power, Energy and Power Electronics: Power Generation; Transmission and Distribution; Power System Monitoring; Control and Protection; Energy: Renewable Energy Sources , Grid integration of renewables, system integration of renewables, power system operation and control, power electronics for renewables, grid code regulation, demand side response, forecasting of renewable resources and load.
- Call for Papers Announcement: 1st July 2020
- Draft Paper Submission: 1st March 2021
- Notification of Acceptance: 30th April 2021
- Final Camera-Ready Paper: 1st June 2021
- Conference Date: 1st, 2nd, 3rd July 2021