About the conference
International Conference on Signal and Information Processing 2020 (IConSIP-II 2020), a SECOND in the series, aims to provide a collaborative, enlightening and encouraging platform for its participants towards exchange of their innovative ideas, enrichment of domain knowledge and expansion of the community network.
Following its all milestone practices in its FIRST iteration in 2016, IConSIP-II, in 2020, invites academicians, researchers, leading Scientists, Engineers, Practicing experts from a wide range of Technology disciplines, in particular, associated with recent advancements in Multi-dimensional Signal and Information Processing and the associated applications.
IConSIP-II will be a wonderful opportunity for the participants to interact with globally renowned authorities and contributors in the field of Signal, Image and Information Processing along with Information Coding and Transmission, Information Storage, Retrieval and Authentication, Computer Vision & Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning and Intelligence.
Call for papers
- Multimedia-Multidimensional Signal Processing spanning from text, document, graphics and animation through speech, audio, image and video signals
- Signal Analysis and Decision support systems for biological / biomedical / genomic, Automotive / industrial and metallographic signals
- Signal Processing Applications in RF/Microwave/Optical Communication
- DSP/Reconfigurable/Full custom VLSI Hardware Technologies for Signal/Image Processing Applications Development
- Conference dates: Sept 6, 2020 – Sept 8, 2020
- Pre-Conference Tutorials: September 5, 2020
- Paper Submission Deadline: April 6, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: June 8, 2020
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: July 27, 2020
Registration details to be updated soon on the official website.