Ist International Conference on “Science & Technology: Rural Development” (ICSTRD-2020) organized by the Department of Chemistry, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak in association with ISCA- Rohtak Chapter on March 4-5, 2020. The scientific programme includes keynote address, invited lectures, oral presentations and poster sessions on the theme of conference. The aim of the conference is to promote discussion and to provide a platform for the exchange of ideas on the topics of the conference.
Science & technology plays a vital role in our everyday life. It has diverse branches playing a significant role in the development and benefits of the society. The conference will cover the various topics with the aim to provide a platform for discussion and exchange of ideas in the following fields:
- Chemical Sciences
- Physical Sciences
- Life Sciences
- Medical Sciences
- Veterinary Sciences
- Agriculture Sciences
- Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Engineering and Technology
- Computer Sciences
The participants are requested to submit the abstract (s) (Maximum 300 words) of their papers(s) typed in MS Word, Times New Roman font, 12 point with single spacing on A4 size with 3 cm right and 5 cm left, 1.5 cm top and bottom margin through e-mail on icstrd.isca[at]gmail.com as an attachment in MS word format with said specifications. The name of the presenting author of the poster/oral should be underlined. The poster size should be 1 meter X 1 meter in dimension.
- Industry: Rs. 2000/- to Rs. 2200/-
- Academia: Rs. 1100/- to Rs. 1300/-
- Academia (Life member of ISCA): Rs. 900/- to Rs. 1100/-
- Scholars *: Rs. 900/- to Rs. 1100/-
- Scholars* (Life member of ISCA): Rs. 700/- Rs. 900/-
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 1000/- Rs. 1500/-
- Receipt of Abstracts: Jan 31, 2020
- Information about acceptance of abstracts: Feb 05, 2020
- Registration form along with request of accommodation: Feb 15, 2020
Phone: 01262-393131, 9813805666, 9466722544, 9896001262, 9416175000.