The International Conference On “Resistance and Assimilation: Voices of the Subalterns” will bring together leading interdisciplinary academicians, educators, researchers and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world. The deliberations of the conference will be useful for sharpening the research tools and strategies by the teachers and research scholars.
Call for papers
Papers, not covered under the sub-themes, but relevant to the main theme, may also be sent. Abstracts of the papers, in about 300 words, may be submitted electronically (as an attachment in MS-word) to: fmehevents[at]mriu.edu.in.
Format of Submission
The paper should not be of more than 2500 words. It should be typed in normal 10 point, Times New Roman. The formatting specifications are: double space with margins-top: 1 inch; bottom: 1-inch; left: 1.25 inches; and right: 1.25 inches. The authors’ names and addresses should be written at the centre below the title. All paragraphs must be indented and justified. References should be in APA format.
- Early Bird Registration: Rs 1500 (on or before 15th Dec 2019)
- On the spot Registration: Rs.2000
- Ph.D & PG/UG Students: Rs. 1000
- Participation Fee: Rs. 1000
- Registration fee can be paid through Demand Draft issued by any recognized bank, and drawn in favour of “Manav Rachna International Institute of Research & Studies” payable at Faridabad. On-site registration can also be done by depositing cash at the registration counter. OR by ONLINE MODE OF PAYMENT
- Abstract Submission: 30th Oct 2019
- Full Paper Submission: 15th Dec 2019
- Acceptance Notification: Within 10 days of receipt of Paper
- If there is more than one author of a paper, individual registration will have to be done for all members of the team
- Name, institutional affiliation, e-mail, standard mailing address and phone/cell number should be mentioned in the submissions.
- The outstation participants will have to make their own staying arrangements. However, all help will be accorded in this regard, if notified well in advance.