About the conference
India is one of the fastest-growing economies in the world despite the low growth rates in recent times. The industrial growth is the key for any economy so we need to have balanced growth. The Anti-competitive practices have to be controlled and we need to have healthy competition in the market, this helps in protecting the consumers interest, apart from the above issue, various financial scams that are taking place in the recent times, are alarming situations where the law needs to be changed along with the changes.
In recent years, there are numerous amendments in the fields of Company Law, Tax Laws, and Competition Laws, Insolvency Laws or in the field of the International Trading Law which shall have a potential impact on economic growth of the country. At this juncture this Seminar endeavours to provide a forum for discussion on changes taking place in the relevant field and various aspects influencing Corporate Sector in India.
This Conference will also provide a constructive opportunity for students, lawyers and associated professional members in the region to exchange insights, explore current scenario of Corporate Law and exposure to a professional network of colleagues with shared interests and expertise.
Call for Papers
- Recent changes in Law of Arbitration and Conciliation and the Consumer Protection Laws.
- Competition law and Anti-competitive issues in various sectors in India;
- National Company Law Tribunal and its Role inefficient dispute settlement;
- Insolvency Law and economic development of the country.
- Recent trends in international trade laws and their impact on the corporate sector in India.
- New financial policy in India and its impact on economic development in relation to restructuring in the Banking Sector.
- Submission of Abstract: 15 October 2019
- Confirmation of papers: 20 October 2019
- Submission of full-length paper: 1 November 2019
- Registration fee: 5 November 2019
- Interested candidates can register via this page.
- Rs. 1500/- ( After confirmation of Abstract/Paper the fee shall be paid through online transfer to the account. Extra Rs. 1500/- to be paid by the candidates whose full-length papers are selected for publication and copy of the book will be provided to the participants whose papers are selected).
CS A. Sridhar