CfP: Conference on Recent Researches in Engineering & Technology [Chennai, Sep 30]: Submit by Sep 6
About the conference
The aim of the International Conference on Recent Researches in Engineering & Technology (RRET’19) is to collaborate the knowledge between Engineers, Scientists, Scholars, Industrialist, and Students in various domains.
This conference provides opportunities for the participants to exchange the new innovations, applications, experiences to establish research relations and to find global partners for future collaboration.
Call for papers
Authors can submit their paper in any of the standard formats at firstname.lastname@example.org for review. Acceptance or Rejection status will be sent to your mail within 48 hours from submission.
- Mechanical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Instrumentation Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Computer Science Engineering
- Information & Technology
- Automobile Engineering
- Bio-medical Engineering
- Last date for abstract/paper submission is 6th September 2019
- Registration on or before 7th September 2019 is Rs.2390/paper (Special Concessional fees for Early Bird Registrations)
- Registration on or before 13th September 2019 is Rs.3390/paper
Registration fee includes
- Participation in Seminar & Presentation in Conference.
- A hard copy of proceedings book with ISBN (ISBN issued by Department of Higher Education, Government of India)
- Conference Certificates for all the 4 Authors of the paper without any extra fees
- Seminar Certificates for the authors who are all attending the seminar session without extra fees
- A Conference Kit
- IJARMET Journal Publication & e-Certificate within 10 working days from the day of the conference at free of cost
- UGC & Scopus Journal Publication support
Seats & Papers
- No. of seats: 70
- No. of Papers: 40
- Venue: Hotel Pandian,15, Kenneth Ln Egmore, Chennai
+91 7667434755, +91 8838357833
For more details, click here.
About the Author