About the conference
Aquaculture has the potential to make a significant contribution to the worlds aquatic food supply and become an important provider of food for the worlds growing population. Aquaculture activities are needed to be adjusted to sustainable development on a global scale. Modern aquaculture can be undertaken in harmony with environment thus full filling ecological criteria of sustainable development.
Successful technical research and outreach is an essential pre-requisite to the development of livelihood options based on aquaculture. This conference is mainly aimed at bringing all the aquaculture workers around the country and to update our knowledge on the modern aquaculture practices.
Call for papers
- Aquatic Biotechnology
- Aquaculture: Production system and Management
- Aqua Nanotechnology
- Live feed in Aquaculture
- Freshwater fisheries
- Aquaculture Nutrition and Human Health
- Ornamental Fish Production
- Immunology in Aquaculture
- Marine Fisheries
- Fish Pathology
- Bioremediation in Aquaculture
- To update the recent advances in the field of Aquaculture.
- To Exchange the practical knowledge among the multidisciplinary participants from different part of countries who are working in common theme relevant to Aquaculture.
- Opportunity to discuss research areas with scientists and industry people from different places.
- Student Participants – Rs. 300
- Research Scholars – Rs. 750
- Delegates from Industries – Rs. 2000
- Spot Registration for Scholars – Rs. 1000
- Spot Registration for Students – Rs. 700
- Spot Registration for faculty and Scientists – Rs. 2500
- Faculty and Scientists – Rs. 1500
- The Participants can pay the Registration fee through Demand draft drawn in favour of “The Organizing Secretary (Live Aqua 2020), Bharathiar University, Coimbatore”. Payable at Coimbatore on or before 10-02-2020 along with filled in Registration Form.
Dr. V. Ramasubramanian
Mobile: +91 9843056645, 9444177694
Dr. T.T. Ajith Kumar
Mob: +91 94430 01785