About the conference
The International Conference on Recent Advances in Chemical Engineering (RACE 2020) on 8th & 9th January 2020 is organized by Department of Chemical Engineering, UCT, OU in association with IIChE-HRC. This conference aims to be one of the leading International conferences for presenting novel and fundamental advances in the fields of Chemical Engineering.
It creates a global platform for academicians, research scholars, students, scientists and industrialists to exchange novel thoughts and ideas highlighting opportunities and challenges will encourage the qualitative and quantitative performance evaluation of the latest, as well as evolving future technologies in Chemical Engineering. The ultimate goal is to get insight into future trends and share knowledge on technology options and strategies.
Call for Paper
All the contributions should be of high quality, original and not published elsewhere for further review by eminent scholars in the respective areas. The authors will take the sole responsibility for all the issues related to plagiarism if any. All the abstracts and full papers should be sent to the conference email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intensified Heat and Mass Transfer Operations
- Advanced Catalysis & Reaction Engineering
- Process Control, Modeling & Simulation
- Solid and Hazardous Waste Management
- Advanced Engineering Materials
- Advancements in Chemical, Pharmaceuticals, Bio-Technology, Food & Textile Industries.
- Any other sub topics related to Chemical Engineering and allied fields.
- Last date of Abstract submission: 25-12-2019
- Acceptance of the abstract: 27-12-2019
- Late date of Registration & Full paper submission: 03-01-2020
- UG & PG Student – INR 500/-
- Research Scholar – INR 1000/-
- Academician/Scientist – INR 1500/-
- Industry Personnel – INR 2000/-
Prof V.V Basava Rao
Call: 9989156705, 9603160577