Electrical and Electronics Engineering department of B V Raju Institute of Technology is organizing a National Conference on Recent Advances in Power, Industrial Drives, and Energy Evolutionary Technologies (RAPIDEET-2018) from Apr 20 to Apr 21.
The basic objective of RAPIDEET-2018 is to provide an ideal platform for researchers, Engineers, Scientists, Academicians, Industrial Professionals and Scholar students to exchange and share their experiences. The RAPIDEET-2018 features key note speeches, tutorials, and oral & poster presentations. We earnestly request you to give wide publicity among the concerned and encourage them.
Conference is open for Researchers, Engineers, Scientists, Academicians, Industrial Professionals and Scholar Students.
- Recent advances in power systems
- Recent advances in smart control systems
- Recent trends in Renewable Energy
- Soft Computing Techniques, ICT &IOT
- Nanotechnology, Rader Signal Processing
- Optimisation Techniques & Robotics
- Recent advances in physics, Applied
- Mathematics & General Science
- Recent advances in communication system
Note: Topics may be submitted may not limited to above mentioned.
- Submitted papers should give a clear description of the research work being conducted by the author of the paper.
- Each paper must be IEEE (MS Word) format and at the most be 6 pages in length (strictly enforced).
- References and plagiarism not more than 20%.
- Paper should be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fill the registration form. Click here for form.
- Send it to the organiser.
- Scientists/Industry Participants: INR 7000
- Academicians/ Researchers: INR 6500
- PG/UG Students: INR 6000
Registration fee will be accepted by Demand Draft drawn in favour of “PRINCIPAL & A.O, BVRIT Narsapur”, payable at SBI Narsapur (or) also accepted through NET BANIKING transfer.
- Paper submission Deadline: Apr 5
- Notification of Acceptance: Apr 10
- Conference Dates: Apr 20