The First Odisha International Conference on Electrical Power Engineering, Communication and Computing Technology (ODICON-2021) aims to bring together researchers, scientists, engineers, and scholar students to exchange and share their experiences, new ideas, and research results about all aspects of Engineering, Science and technology especially relevant to sustainable and clean energy.
In addition to the discussions during the conference, ample opportunities will be available for interaction with professionals and researchers to share the operational experiences and views on the key issues in Renewable Energy, Power Engineering and Power Electronics technology, communication engineering, smart grid, computational intelligence, IOT etc.
Call for Papers
The conference includes eight technical tracks such as:
- Renewable Energy.
- Engineering, Science and Technology.
- Artificial Intelligence.
- Signals and Systems.
- Data Mining and Cloud Computing.
- Optimal Control.
- Computational Intelligence.
- Special Track
- Paper Submission Start: 01.04.2020
- Last Date of Submission: 30.06.2020
- Notification of Acceptance: 31.08.2020
- Submission of Camera-Ready Copy: 15.09.2020
- Last date of Registration: 25.09.2020
Online registration for the same will open soon on the official website.
Dr. Renu Sharma(General Chair)
Dr Manoj Kumar Debnath (Organizing Chair)
Mail id: odicon2021[at]gmail.com